Monday, September 10, 2012

first day.

Salam.

Yesterday we started our class. Nothing really special actually, but there's difference between how the profs in L3 and master perform their teachings. They seems to write and talk faster than usual, making it harder for me to completely understand what they really want to convey. Especially in Theorical Chemistry (Chimie Théorique). There's a lot and a lot of theories and vocabularies that after 3 hours being tortured by those 'lovely' things, I felt like feeling sick. Believe me. I'm not exagerating ><

So I went back home, determined to revise all that I have learnt that day. But at 9 pm, without me realising, I fell asleep. And I guess that I'll just do those revisions this weekend. eheh. fin, comme d'habitude quoi :p

Wish me luck for today! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment